Saturday, April 07, 2007

Fun Fun Fun

Ok, so yesterday I was at Manda's house the whole day, but the boys were cutting the grass at church and they saw a bunny and caught it. We already had a cage at home, from somebody, so they put it in there and my mom had bought and feeder and a water bottle thing and some food, of course. I got told at church that we had a baby bunny and I was so excited. We went to Wendy's after church, Jer came over blah blah blah. When we got home Olivia before we could stop her took the bunny in the house, dropped it and it went behind the fridge. So my dad got it out and I wanted to hold really bad so I was going to grab it but then it dropped again! It went to the corner of the cupboards and there just had to be a hole there that nobody knew about and it went up the hole. So we were trying to figure out a way to get it out, we thought of one that would work so my dad got the tools to cut a hole in the inside of the cupboard. We got it out safe and sound but I'm perty sure it was very scared. So now Olivia loves it to death and me to, and we named it Thumper(so cute).


Tonight we're all going to go to the McIntyre Hall to watch the "Highschool Musical" play, it going to be so fun!

20 Comments:

At 4/07/2007 11:46 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sweet! That's awesome em!!! Have fun with your new bunny....:) Have fun at the play!!!:)

 
At 4/08/2007 5:10 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol buunies are so...what the!! how long has that been there???

anyhow sry about that, there was something on my arm and it was weird.

bunnies are cute:)

 
At 4/08/2007 10:16 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol manada!:)

Em! Jackie had the pups or she had 4 so far(But dad thinks there will be more in the morning)So do I...So far there are 2 chocolate females & 2 black males!!!! They are so totally aborabley chute!!! I'll tell if she has more....:) Yay!

 
At 4/09/2007 2:41 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

YAY! I'm so so happy! I hope there will be more. =D

 
At 4/09/2007 3:14 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh! MY

O.K. JEREMY HAS BEEN REPEATING THE LINE FROM EEK "Highschool musical" all day the one when Zeke asks Sharpay out and she like"I would rather snort the mucus out of a dogs nostrils!" and Zeke is like "would't that be very gross?"

he says it like all the TIME!!!lol I pretty much LOVE that movie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:)

 
At 4/09/2007 3:20 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Duh! Jerm is such a retard...:) That's funny abs!! Nope there's only 4...But they're like the cutest things on earth!!:)

 
At 4/09/2007 3:23 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

O I want to see them sooooo badly!

 
At 4/09/2007 3:53 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh you will...Don't worry you will!! Maybe I can have you and abs over on Sunday to see them!:)

 
At 4/10/2007 10:46 AM , Blogger amanda said...

lol :)

 
At 4/10/2007 12:15 PM , Blogger ~Em~ said...

It's NOT Fred it's Thumper and she's gone anyways.

 
At 4/10/2007 2:53 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

this morning i went to look at it and it was gone!

 
At 4/10/2007 3:04 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

What! How could she be gone? Where did you guys keep her?

 
At 4/10/2007 4:37 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

We had her in a rabbit cage right outside. I don't know how she got out because it had a perty good lock on it. *shrug* I'm guessing Olivia never locked it "cause that's what happen last time when she got out.

 
At 4/10/2007 8:07 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Man that stinks!

 
At 4/10/2007 9:07 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey em...Umm the post before this one won't let me comment on it...So I'll just do it on this one, k?!...I most certainly will be praying 4 your mom...I'll be thinking of her!!:) Luv ya!~mar

 
At 4/11/2007 10:27 AM , Blogger ~Em~ said...

Yeah I made it so you can't comment.

Hey that's funny you commented exactly 1 hour after your other comment.

Thanks

 
At 4/11/2007 11:10 AM , Blogger coolnclever said...

ya I'll be praying also, hope she get's better soon.

 
At 4/12/2007 9:34 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol! That's funny!:) Hope your moms feeling better...!!

 
At 4/13/2007 10:45 AM , Blogger ~Em~ said...

Yeah it is. Thanks girls

 
At 4/14/2007 4:04 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I will 2!! zee you 2-morrow

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home